Subject: balloting for SPML

TC members:

Just a reminder that balloting for SPML v1.0 closes at the end of the
week. I've taken a look at the baloting so far, and you're still short
of the minimum number of votes required to approve the spec as an OASIS
Standard.

I note especially that not all companies represented on the TC's roster
have cast ballots -- only about half have done so. It would be a shame
if the spec were not approved because the TC members' own companies
didn't cast ballots.

Please contact your company's voting rep and recommend to them how they
should vote.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org