Subject: Rename ObjectClassRefType.

I finally thought of a better name for ObjectClassRefType.  I think we
should call it SchemaEntityRefType since that's more generic (in that it
is less specific to DSML).
- Each element of this type refers to an "objectClass" when the target
schema is DSML,
  but refers to a top-level element when the target schema is generic
XML Schema.
- It is easier to define a term like "schema entity" in the
specification than it is
   to overcome the connotations of a term as popular as "objectclass".