Subject: Reference capability.

I cannot find the examples of Reference definitions and modifications
that came out of the last Face-to-Face.  I recall that we went through
several flavors of reference modifications that varied depending on the
cardinality of the reference type.

I need to know/remember:

1. How does one name a reference type?
For example, how would one define an "owner" reference from Account to
Person? (I seem to recall that we had a way to do this.)

2. Can one specify the direction of a named type of reference?
For example, can one specify that "owner" is from Account to Person?
If so, how?

3. Can one specify cardinality for a named type of reference?
For example, can one specify that an Account can have only a single
"owner"?  Can one also specify that a Person can own multiple Accounts.
(As I recall, we decided to assume many-to-many.)

4. Can one specify an inverse for a named type of reference?  For
example, can one specify that "owns" reference from Person to Account is
the inverse of "owner"?
(As I recall, we blew this off entirely.)

If you remember any of this (or can point me to a document), I'd
appreciate it.

gpc