Subject: 20050125 Working group call.

Participants in this morning's working group call discussed:
- draft 12 xsd issues
- reference capability questions
- dsmlv2 profile draft

Attendees:
- Jeff Bohren (Open Networks)
- Gary Cole (Sun)

1)  Draft 12 XSD Issues:
    - Most are relatively minor.
    - Jeff's upcoming Draft 13 addresses most,
      if not all, of the issues open against draft 12.

2)  Reference Capability questions:
    - We should not drop the Reference Capability.
      We should continue to pursue it.
    - Jeff found notes in electronic form from the Houston F2F
      and has already sent them to Gary.
    - We'll use these notes as an aid to memory
      in reconstructing and refining our
      understanding of the reference capability.
    - The PSTC can then review this section of the spec.

3)  DSMLv2 Profile draft:
    - Everyone should read this ASAP.
    - Need an author for XML Schema Profile.

Action Items
1)  Jeff Bohren to supply examples of defining named reference types
    and modifying references (per item 16 above).
    ALREADY DONE.

2)  Gary Cole to work offline with Jeff Bohren
    to reconstruct agreement wrt Reference Capability
    and then update draft spec accordingly.