Subject: V2 Model Overview Slides

Folks

We ran through some overview slides for the V2 spec this am.  I'd like
to have these in some way "endorsed" by the TC.  As we move closer
towards rolling out 2.0, I'd like to have some standard slides available
that capture (at a high level) the domain of "what is SPML V2 and how
does it work?".  If you have any comments on this draft  (available at
[1]) or this initiative please let me know.

Darran
[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/11281/DraftV2SpecificationOutline-noAnim.pdf