Subject: IMP: No PSTC Con-Call Tomorrow 3/22/2005

Team

After last weeks decision to hold our TC call every week, I'd actually
like to recommend that we start this from next week.  The main goal and
driving reason to hold the TC calls on a weekly schedule is to drive
through the final edits, changes and review of the specification doc
set.  Unfortunately we are about a week behind on editorial for the
spec, so do not have anything new to work through this week.  Don't
worry, we'll get back on track ready for next week (3/29).

The new draft will have the fleshed out References section, the status
and error code changes (as discussed) and various other resolved
issues.  If you need something useful to fill your now free hour
tomorrow morning, please review the 2/15 draft at [1] and get ready for
a busy call next week.

So to be very clear, the next TC call is 3/29, then weekly at the same
time slot there after, for ever more (well at least until we make CS
status :-).

Thanks
Darran