Subject: Vote on chair at next meeting

Team

With regret I want to confirm to the list that I will no longer be able
to chair this TC.  Unfortunately, I am moving to another company that is
not currently an OASIS member.  Sun still remains committed to the
conclusion of the 2.0 effort (through awesome contribution from Gary)
and to the PSTC in general.

I therefore propose that we hold a vote at the next meeting to elect a
new chair.  JeffB and Raj have offered a co-chair model that seemed to
meet with general approval at last weeks meeting.  Please come next week
with a thought in mind and ready to vote.

Darran