Subject: SPML V2 Interoperability Event - CA SPML Demo Server setup (Now Running)

SPML V2 Interoperability - CA SPML Demo Server setup

The CA SPML V2 Demo PSP will be used to provision roles and user accounts for eTrust Admin.

Connection Details:

The URL of the SPML Service:

If your Requestor prefers to use SSL then please download this server certificate and import it to your Requestor’s trust store before connecting to https://203.39.245.10/iamspml/spml/demo

The SPML Service will be available for testing from the 4th to the 10th of July.

Please use the following DA credentials to authenticate to our SPML Service via HTTP Basic Authentication:

Or you can use one of the following URLs, with the user info already embedded in them:

The funny looking %5C between domain and username is the URL encoded version of a backslash.

Sample Requests:

Below are some sample requests that can be used to test our Demo SPML Server.

Miscellaneous:

We look forward to receiving your feedback. Thanks.

Van Bui

eTrust, Computer Associates

Melbourne, Australia