Subject: SPML v2.0

Congratulations! This is very well-deserved.

There's just one more thing I need at this point:  A new copy of the standard with an updated cover (saying OASIS Standard, the approval date of 1 April 2006, and updated running footers) in all 3 flavors (source, HTML, PDF). Upload them to KAVI, and send me a) zip archive of the files, and b) KAVI links.

Once I get those files I can update the listing on the OASIS home page and Standards page with links to the new Standard.

You should also update your TC public home page with the news.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS