Subject: Re: [provision] PSTC meeting

For #5, you can find the current PSTC Charter at: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/provision/charter.php

On Aug 30, 2010, at 1:09 AM, Richard Sand wrote:

When: Monday, August 30, 2010 2:00 PM-3:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).

Where: 866 434 5269 x9406791

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi all sorry for the resend 2am, 2pm, whats the difference? J

My apologies for the late invite, I hope everyone proactively put this meeting into their calendars after our last meeting, instead of relying on me to send the invite!

For tomorrow,  I propose the following agenda:

1) Roll Call and Agenda Review

2) Minute Taker Nomination

3) Approval of Aug 16th Meeting Minutes

4) Discuss the goals going forward for the PSTC

5) Discuss the PSTC charter and whether or not it should be updated

6) Discuss updating the PSTC web site

7) AOB

For #4 I think we should discuss the e-mail I forwarded during the last call with my thoughts on SPML 3 (whether or not it gets called SPML3 isnt the point Im just referring to the ideas I itemized for my thoughts about what should come next) and the blog entry from Mark Diodati regarding the Provisioning Special Interests Group meeting from the last Catalyst Conference.

For #5, I think the goal should be to determine the process by which we will decide this issue, as opposed to diving into the issue itself. I think discussions on our thoughts here, both technical and philosophical, are better handled over the mailing list, as we only have 1 hour every 2 weeks for our live discussions so need to stay focused on getting practical work done during the calls.

For #6, I think we should talk about making some general updates on the PSTC website to freshen the content, which is quite stale, and very generally indicate that the committee is once again active and working, without saying anything specific about our direction yet (since thats still TBD!)

Best regards,

Richard

<meeting.ics>