Subject: RE: [provision] Meeting?

We can't continue to have open standards meetings which are not publicly announced in advance.

If this is the regular time, you should create some calendar entries, even if you have to leave out the access number until the week before.

I was using my Oracle number for another TC for a while and it got to be a pain. An alternative is to get an account from FreeConferenceCalls.com or someplace like that.

Hal