Subject: Re: [provision] Gartner Roundtable on SPML

Just to confirm, Mark Diodati, analyst at Gartner, is available to
speak with the Provisioning TC members on Monday, 8 Nov, during your
regular time slot. (Technically, this will not be a TC meeting, since
TC meetings are members only. If you need to conduct any official TC
business, you'll need to do it after Mark leaves the call.)

We agreed that this call will be informal, since most of you know Mark
quite well, and there won't be any need for slides.

We would, however, like to have a broader Round Table later in the
year with Mark and a few other Gartner analysts and the members of the
Provisioning, IDCloud, and XACML TCs. Details on that will be provided
as our plans shape up.

Best regards,
Carol