Subject: SIMPLEST (standard schema) proposal draft ready to review

A draft of the proposed standard schema is available on the wiki: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/provision/simplest

I've also added a link to the draft from the front page of the PSTC
wiki:  See item #3 on http://wiki.oasis-open.org/provision/FrontPage

Members are welcome to edit the wiki page directly to add attributes
to Person, Organization, Role or Group.  I would ask that suggestions
to rename or remove attributes, entities or relationships be sent
first to this alias (so that we are aware of them and can discuss them).

I have not yet specified attributes or relationships for Account,
Target, Access-Policy and Access-Privilege.  I may wait a while to see
how the first entities settle out  before dedicating time to framing
these more-specialized "Account Management" and "Provisioning and
Compliance" layers of the schema.

The  specified entities and relationships, their names, descriptions
and notes--all are open for discussion.  I would ask members to be
patient in discussions of names in particular.  I believe that it is
important that names be (as much as possible) clear, unambiguous, and
consistent.  Changing one name may suggest that we change multiple
other names to match, to correspond, or to follow the same style.

I encourage members to review and to suggest additions, changes,
renames and removals.  Also feel free to ask questions, make comments
or raise concerns.  For now, we may track open issues within the text
of the draft itself.

Gary