regrep-comment message

Subject: Re: [regrep-comment] Request: Cataloguing for ExternalLinks

Steve,

This is an excellent suggestion and one that has been reviewed by the
ebXMl Registry TC. In light of your suggestion we will generalize the
content cataloging mechanism such that content referenced by external
links may also be catalogued as you suggested. The details will be
available in the next version of the RIM and RS specifications.

Thanks for this useful suggestion.

--
Regards,
Farrukh