regrep-comment message

Subject: [regrep-comment] ebXML WSDL problems in .NET

Hi all, I am working on creating a web service client for inter-acting
with an ebXML registry and I was wondering if anyone has had problems
creating a Web Reference in VS.NET? Using WSDL.exe it can create the proxy
(after I remove the "part" attribute from the soap:body elements) but it
doen't generate any proxy code - all it generates is the following:

// CODEGEN: The operation binding 'submitAdhocQuery' from namespace
'urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:soap:wsdl:2.0' was ignored.  Specifying a
type for use=literal messages is not supported.

It finds that same problem with all the operation bindings... I would
guess that this is a problem with the schemas? I am using the version 2.0
schemas (rs, rim, query) and on a side note, the schemas had several
spelling mistakes in them :(

So if anyone has any insight into this problem please let me know... I saw
on the private regrep list archive that Matthew MacKenzie was making some
changes to the WSDL so if you know anything Matt that would be much
appreciated!

Thanks very much!!!

Cheers,
Dave