regrep-comment message

Subject: Re: Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry

Hi all,

Thanx to the new changes in OASIS website all the "observing flies on the wall" were moved to this list. I can read your main mailing list, but I can post only here. Sorry for confusion, but anyway, here we go ;)

1.
Can you strip out some schema fragments and make the document a bit smaller and simpler? E.g., give a schema fragment for a full example only.

2.
5.1. Versioning
What are the rules behind Major/Minor? Describe them there or reference to a relevant place in the RIM.

3.
What about classification schemes?
How does one identifies that this a web-service and what type of service?

4.
The TN is patchy. It didn't give me clear understanding what I'd achieve following the TN.

Cheers,
Max