regrep-comresolve message

Subject: RE: [regrep-comresolve] Issue database distribution: 3/15/2002

Thanks again.  As some of mine were taken care of I look forward to simply
removing them.  I look forward to our meeting on Monday where we can discuss
the proposes resolution comments that you have drafted here.  The PDF out
put appears to have truncated some of your comments.  Is this a limitation
in going from Access, to Report, and then to PDF?
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 9:32 AM
To: 'Oasis RR Comment Resolution'

Team,

Attached please find the issues database (MS Access 2000) and a pdf file
report from the database.
I have taken a first stab at compiling the issues and proposed
resolution based on past emails.

Thanks Joel for providing a set of URLs.

Please study the short list for our meeting on Monday 1-2pm US Eastern.
Logistics to follow.

--
Regards,
Farrukh