regrep-cooperating message

Subject: Re: [regrep-cooperating] Cooperating Registries: initial proposal

Team,

First a reminder that we have a meeting today at 2pm:

Wednesdays 2-3 pm US Eastern
US Toll free: 877-468-2134
Code: 952666

Please let me know by private email if you plan to attend so we know when to get
started. Please plan to be on time as we have much to cover.

Attached are the latest proposed schema files for cooperating registries. Note that
the changes in existing files are backward compatible. In particular note
federation.xsd has most of the federation related changes.

Also attached is a sequence diagram for the object relocation protocol. This
reflects very raw thoughts in progress. Thanks to Nikola for some detailed input on
this and other aspects of the proposal.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Team,
>
> Here is an initial draft proposal to seed our discussion for this weeks
> meeting. Please start teh discussion on email in teh interim. Lets plan
> on meeting this Wednesday July 3 at 2pm.
>
> Wednesdays 2-3 pm US Eastern
> US Toll free: 877-468-2134
> Code: 952666
>
> Please let me know in advance in private email if you are unable to
> attend. That way we wont wait for you. Also please try and be on time as
> we have much ground to cover.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Farrukh

>                                         Name: cooperatingRegistriesProposal.doc
>    cooperatingRegistriesProposal.doc    Type: WINWORD File (application/msword)
>                                     Encoding: BASE64

GIF image