regrep-cooperating message

Subject: [regrep-cooperating] REST Proposal 0.3

Group,

I'm pleased to submit version 0.3 of my REST proposal for initial public
review.  As at least some of you know, the Federated Registries proposal
has a dependency upon this proposal, which means I want to finish this
off sooner than later.

In the interest of stamping this proposal "1.0" by the beginning of
August, I'm requesting your help to review this work for technical
content, grammar and structure...obviously with an initial focus on
technical content.  Please send your comments to the list, and refer to
the line numbers and filename you are commenting on.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew MacKenzie
XML Global R&D
PGP Key available upon request.