regrep-query message

Subject: RE: Discussion of getPath() method

<fn>

Syntax

Technical Description

Use Case Description

/urn:org:un:spsc:cs2001/32/11/18

Fully qualified absolute path

Find the exact node specified by path

/urn:org:un:spsc:cs2001/*/*/18

'*' wildcard syntax for one or more level

Find all level 3 nodes (great grand children) with code 18 of UNSPSC scheme

/urn:org:un:spsc:cs2001/32//18

'//' syntax to match any descendent

Find any descendent of first level node with code 32 that has code 18

</fn>

I skipped over this by accident.  This is acceptable to me.  What are the arguments against something like this?