regrep-security message

Subject: [regrep-security] RE: [regrep] Security Proposal changes to RS 1.01

Hi Anne,

Are you planning to send us Chapter 9 after your update per the spreadsheet
below?
We can do our editing after we have your edits done. This way you can just
plug Section 9
into RS. Or, if you like to send us before the edit, that is fine too. In
any case, since you want
it done by Dec 1, perhaps we can help you out a bit...

Regards,
-Suresh