Subject: Requirements brainstorming phase

So far we have been focused on Use Cases and Scenarios. We have not completed working through the
identified use cases yet. That work will continue for some time.

Since we have amassed some collective wisdom on use cases I propose we begin brainstorming on requirements
in parrallel with continued work on use cases.

To that end I suggest that we begin submitting proposed requirements. These proposed requirements (PR) will
be vetted into the final requirements following team review and analysis over email threads and team meetings. As
best as possible try and relate requirements to identified use cases ( If needed submit new use cases).

Unlike use cases, requirements should be brief. They MUST have a brief descriptive title and a one (ideal) or two line
description.

Following is an example of a proposed Requirement that will be submitted shortly as a separate thread.
PR1. Ontology as new canonical objectType

Canonical ObjectTypeScheme must have a new ClassificationNode Ontology

Motivation: Must be able to identify an Ontology object within RIM

BTW, here is a good sample of how to write our Use Cases and Requirements document deliverable:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-webont-req-20040210/

--
Regards,
Farrukh