Subject: Re: Posts taking too long

It would be more efficient for you to send such complaints or concerns
to the webmaster. I can't do anthing about such problems, but the OASIS
IT staff can.

-Karl

Farrukh Najmi wrote:
> (renamed thread)
>
> Chiusano Joseph wrote:
>
>> Please ignore this test - I sent an e-mail earlier that has not yet made
>> it to the list.
>>
>> Joe
>>

> The OASIS lists take a very long time on some days to post messages.
> Note sure why that is but
> it can be quite disruptive when tight communication is needed on an
> urgent issue. It can also be
> quite confusing because someone replies come out of sync an late and teh
> entire conversation
> suffers.
>
> I am copying Karl to keep him informed.

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org