Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Use case document

+1 on Evan's suggestion to explore further ..

(a)
I think  the 'industry scenarios' we have noted imply a need  for AO, RO
and BO (e-business Ontologies)

Industry Scenario
1
Auto Industry: TREAD ACT Compliance
2
Banking Industry: Image-based Check Cashing
3
Air Transport: Defects Tracking and Maintenance

(b)
We should consider the 'pluses & minuses' on 'inference' mechanisms when
using AO, RO or BO (when seperate and when linked together as Upper &
Lower ontologies)

carl
<quote who="ewallace@cme.nist.gov">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums