Subject: No SCM SC meeting today

Folk, Carl and I have been occupied with related activities and have not
had time to prepare for todays SCM SC meeting. Therefor, we are calling
off todays SCM SC meeting.

Our next meeting will be 2 weeks from today at its usual time.

In preparation I suggest that we get an updated version of the Use Cases
document ready. Carl could you take ownership of getting all comments
consolidated in an updated version and distribute it in advance of our
next meeting?

Thanks.

--
Regards,