Subject: [Fwd: [uddi-spec] UDDI Spect TC V4 Proposal - OWL as the UDDI Taxonomy Language]

The Massimo proposal has some interesting aspects (e.g. a UUDI registered
taxonomy has multiple roots) that we must bear in mind if the
ebXMLRegistry had to reference a Taxonomy registered in UDDI.

Should we add this as a use case ?

I will add it to the agenda for our next meeting.

have a nice weekend

carl

Subject: [uddi-spec] UDDI Spect TC V4 Proposal - OWL as the UDDI Taxonomy
Language From:    "Massimo Paolucci" <paolucci@cs.cmu.edu>
Date:    Fri, August 6, 2004 1:10 pm
Cc:      uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

Yesterday,

I sent out a proposal for using OWL Lite in UDDI.  Attached is the
modified TN if the proposal is accepted.
All I did was to fix the text and fix the example at the end of the the
document.

--- Massimo

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/members/leave_workgroup.php.

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums
(AOL) IM CarlCHECKMi

uddi-spec-tc-prop028-owl-20040323 modified.doc