Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Next Steps

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the summary of progress from the DC f2f. I am supportive of
all the decision reached during the meeting.
I am glad to have Protege team participating in our next Conference call
and Dec 14 1-2PM US ET works for me. Please confirm this
date after other SC members have had a chance to indicate their
availability for that time. Thanks again.

--
Regards,
Farrukh