Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] ebXML Registry Profile for OWL

ewallace@cme.nist.gov wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Can you point me to a description of the previous work that used
>the ebRIM extension mechanism to support OWL repositories?
>
>-Evan

Hi Evan,

My apology as this should have been in the first email on this thread.

The DAPD paper may be found here:

title:             Enhancing ebXML Registries to Make them OWL Aware
link:
http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/webpage/publications/2004/_DAPD_ebXML-OWL.pdf

Asuman, please let us know if this is not the right version / document
that you will be using as primary inpur besides the ebXML registry specs
for the
"ebXML Registry Profile for OWL".

Copying list in case so we are all in sync on this. Thanks.
--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard