Subject: RE: reminder, regrep conf call tomorrow

Hi,

I apologize but I will not be able to make tomorrows call as I am giving a
presentation to our customers at the same time.

Thanks,
Una

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Allen [mailto:tallen@sonic.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 2:43 PM
To: regrep@oasis-open.org
Subject: reminder, regrep conf call tomorrow

OASIS Regrep TC Conference Call
Friday 29 October 1999
Agenda

 - discuss agenda, new items
 - news from XML.org Steering Committee conf call, if any
 - reminder of next face-to-face
 - THTTP
 - critique revamped document set (due out the previous Friday)
 - new items
 - adjourn

call details:

Friday 29 Oct 99
8.30-9.30 AM Pacific
1-888-381-5770 domestic (9 lines)
415-228-4586 internat'l (1 line)
pin number: 45764
leader:  Terry Allen
confirmation number (if needed):  4210855