Subject: Reinit and meeting dates

In scheduling meetings for Xtech, we've realized that in order to
maintain quora among TCs that have many members in common,
it's desireable not to schedule meetings in parallel.  So the
dates I gave for face-to-faces are in fact inexact; we'll
probably meet Mar 2 instead of Mar 3, and in Paris, who knows
yet.

Sorry for the confusion!

regards, Terry