Subject: Regrep - provisional list of voting member vols

Here's the list of volunteers to be voting members of
the OASIS Regrep TC.  If I've left you off (or you've had
a change of heart) please let me know; I'll send the list
onward on Tuesday the 15th.  I have an uneasy feeling
that I may have left someone out.

Nagwa Abdelghfour, Sun
Terry Allen, Commerce One
Lisa Carnahan, NIST
Robin Cover, ISOGEN
Priscilla Walmsley, XMLSolutions
Yutaka Yoshida, Sun

Note that if we are 6, a quorum is 4.  Which is not to
say we can't have telephone discussions without a
quorum.

regards, Terry