Subject: RE: change Regrep call hour to 10 AM Pacific?

Works for me!

Priscilla

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:owner-regrep@lists.oasis-open.org]On Behalf Of Terry Allen
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2000 4:41 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: change Regrep call hour to 10 AM Pacific?

One of our voting member volunteers has a conflict 9-10 AM on Fridays;
Norbert remarked that 10 would be better for him than 9; the regulars
who couldn't make it this past Friday all say their absence was due to
seldom-occurring events.

So let me ask, for whom would a change from 9-10 AM Pacific to 10-11
AM Pacific cause a problem?  I'll be particularly interested in responses
from voting member volunteers and implementors (two groups that are
nearly the same right now).

regards, Terry