Subject: regrep site update

I've update the member's-only regrep site with a new home page that
contains a link to the 25 Feb conf call info, and a revised version
of Len Gallagher's (NIST) paper on a database architecture for the
NIST implementation.  Len writes:

We have successfully mapped every element and attribute of the OASIS
specification into a column value for some relational table in the database
design.  Our next step is to populate the database with some sample source
metadata coming to us in an XML format conforming to the proposed OASIS
Reg/Rep specification.

I hope we'll have that sample data soon as part of the XML.org implementation.

Len's paper is linked to from the "Implementations and Related Activities"
page,

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/rrrelated.htm

I have to say the site is exceedingly slow since the migration of
servers, at least for me.

regards, Terry