Subject: RE: ebXML Technical Architecture Powerpoint

Terry,

Has anyone contacted you about the OBI project yet? I
left notes but have seen no actions.

I just got Duane's slides and am very surprised at the
apperant overlap between this architecture and eCo's.
Could we spend some time next week at XTech so that you
can explain the overlap and differences?

Thanks,
Dave

At 01:48 PM 2/22/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Duane's mail went to this list plus ebxml chairs.
>
>Una, OASIS's Majordomo does not list you as subscribed
>to ebxml-regrep.  We have a conference call on Thursday
>(ebxml-regrep does), for which see
>
>   http://www.xml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/msg00024.html
>
>regards, Terry

Dave Hollander
Director eCommerce Knowledge Management and Interoperability
CommerceNet
Co-chair W3C XML Schema Working Group
dmh@commerce.net
970-613-0605