Subject: re some DTD comments from Jon

| >From related-entity-list.ent:

| 	| readme
| 	| email-discussion-list-information
| 	| tool-information
|
| literary-genre-list is:
|
| 	book
| 	| article
| 	| recipe
| 	| %documentation-genre-list.ent;
|
| This is backwards from what I would have expected.  From the
| inclusion in related-entity-list.ent of %documentation-genre-list
| I would have expected documentation-genre-list.ent to import
| %literary-genre-list instead of the other way around.

My reasoning, I believe, was that the relevant relationships for
SGML-related entities were to things like documentation, not
to recipes; BTW this should be an OASIS-specific customization
of a base DTD suitable for 11179 generally.

literary-genres-list.ent isn't used in the DTD but only in the
db1.txt example by way of showing how you could use a classification
scheme to say that the Docbook doc is a book.

| other-xsgml-list is

| Shouldn't relax-schema be in there someplace?

I'll add it if you'll tell me what it is ...  remember I've
been mostly ignoring the W3C.

I think xsgml-entity-list.ent should be built properly from the SGML
property set list (which I don't have on hand) and XML infoset
list (which I don't know where to look for).  The present lists
(which we won't be using most of for the prototype) are just
placeholders.

| style-sheet-list.ent is:
|
| 	style-sheet-information
| 	| xsl-style-sheet
| 	| xsl-style-sheet-information
| 	| dsssl-style-sheet
| 	| dsssl-style-sheet-information
|
| Which I think exhausts the categories of things that can be
| related via a related-data-reference to a registered data item;
| right?

Surely not (commentary-on-documentation, ...), but it was all
I came up with that people would be likely to want to use.

regards, Terry