Subject: RE: 21 Apr Regrep conf call agenda

Terry:

Is the pin number for this conference always the same?  I would like to get a recurring meeting notice posted to my schedule.

Jamie Walker
Sr. Systems Analyst
E-1112 EIS Arch.
425-294-8295
jamie.walker@boeing.com
Pager  - 4256316070@mobilecomm.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Allen [mailto:tallen@sonic.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2000 12:48 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: 21 Apr Regrep conf call agenda

OASIS Regrep TC Conference Call
Friday 21  April 2000
Agenda

 - discuss agenda, new items
 - EBXML update
 - NIST update
 - XML.org update
 - review open questions:
	- need for larger groupings of DTD modules
	- difference between data elements and d.e. dictionaries
	- submission DTD
 - new items
 - adjourn

call details:

Friday 21 April 00
10-11 AM Pacific
domestic (12 lines) 888-282-0172
internat'l (1 line) 415-228-4637
pin number: 44650
leader:  Terry Allen
confirmation number (if needed): 5304245

NOTE:  there will be no conference call on 5 May; we
will resume biweekly calls on 19 May.