Subject: Re: UDEF's day in the sun

Jon,

<H2> within an HTML document is used to highlight or emphasize something and
can be used as a title but as you point out is not limited to that role.
Perhaps what is most important is that <H2> is a notation used for presentation
whereas <TITLE> carries semantic meaning in the context of a document or a
human. The UDEF is intended to be used for those data elements that carry
semantic meaning in the context of an object (such as those within the UDEF),
not how the data element might be presented.

Ron Schuldt