Subject: Re: conf call?

My apologies; I became lost in spacetime and thought our
next conf call would be next week.  If it's agreeable,
I'll set up a call for next Friday (the 26th), and we can
decide either to stay on that schedule (every 2 weeks) or
return to the old one (which would mean having another
call on 2 June).

regards, Terry