Subject: 26 May conf call report

We didn't have a quorum, which is probably my fault for having
messed up the date.  So we had a quick informal discussion of the
items on the agenda, except for the Design Principles.

I'll set up a conf call for next Friday.  Please take the time
to review the NIST Info Model, which is a proposal for a spec
(or part of a spec).  It's in PDF, but we'll try to get it into
HTML before the Paris meeting.

Otherwise we'll retry the same agenda, unless there are additions
to it.

regards, Terry