Subject: logistics for Aug. 14 meeting

Sorry for over delaying of my sending this.
RSVP to me for ordering a lunch - I need the number of people.
Also if you require a special diet, please advise me.

Lisa, could you decide the time? I reserved the room from
9:00 to 17:00 anyway. ...and another apology - I can't call in
the coming phone conf for I'm on a vacation.

Thank you,
yutaka yoshida

OASIS Registry and Repository Face to Face Meeting
Date:   08/14/2000(mon)
Time:   TBD
Place:  Sun Microsystems, Inc.
	Bldg 17, 1F, CASTRO meeting room

        17 Network Circle
        Willow Road at Bayfront Expressway
        Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.

Call-in numbers
	US Domestic: (650)786-5669

  * Do we need a phone conference number? If so, I'll arrange that.

Directions:
	From either 101 north or south, exit 101 at Willow Road East
	(Dumbarton Bridge/Highway 84).
	Stay on the left lane and go straight down to the end and you are
	entering Sun's campus right after passing Bayfront expressway(84).
	Make sure you are not on the right lane which leads you to the bridge.
	Once you enter the campus, make a right turn at Network Circle and
	follow the sign of building 17.
	Ask receptionist to call meeting room or Yutaka Yoshida(ex. 85488).

Accomodation:

    The following hotels are pretty convenient in terms of location and
    they provide the corporate rated rooms.

    Just ask Sun's corporate rate. Sometimes they'd already give corporate
    rated rooms away, so, in that case, you can't get it.
    Since each hotel changes the policy of corporate rating frequently,
    we cannot guarantee that you can always get these rates.

    Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel
    625 El Camino Real                Free Breakfast: No
    Palo Alto, CA  94301              Free Airport Shuttle: No
    Phone: 650-328-2800               Free Office Shuttle: No
    Fax: 650-327-7362                 Distance To Sun Microsystems: 5 mi/8 km
    Corporate  rate  $149/night       Tax Not Included

    Holiday Inn Express Hotel
    93 West El Camino Real West       Free Breakfast: Yes
    Mountain View, CA  94040          Free Airport Shuttle: No
    Phone: 650-967-6957               Free Office Shuttle: No
    Fax: 650-967-4834                 Distance To Sun Microsystems: 1 mi/2 km
    Corporate  rate  $109/night      Tax Not Included

    Inns of America
    555 Skyway Road                   Free Breakfast: Yes
    San Carlos, CA  94070             Free Airport Shuttle: No
    Phone: 650-631-0777               Free Office Shuttle: No
    Fax: 650-631-9610                 Distance To Sun Microsystems: 7 mi/11 km
    Corporate  rate  $90/night        Tax Not Included

    Homestead Village Mountain View
    190 El Camino Real                Free Breakfast: No
    Mountain View, CA  94040          Free Airport Shuttle: No
    Phone: 650-962-1500               Free Office Shuttle: No
    Fax: 650-962-1977                 Distance To Sun Microsystems: 1 mi/2 km
    Corporate  rate  $74/night        Tax Not Included

    Summerfield Suites  Belmont
    400 Concourse Drive               Free Breakfast: Yes
    Belmont, CA  94002                Free Airport Shuttle: No
    Phone: 650-591-8600               Free Office Shuttle: No
    Fax: 650-592-8900                 Distance To Sun Microsystems: 10 mi/16 km
    Corporate  rate  $196/night       Tax Not Included

    Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza Cabana
    4290 El Camino Real               Free Breakfast: No
    Palo Alto, CA  94306              Free Airport Shuttle: No
    Phone: 650-857-0787               Free Office Shuttle: No
    Fax: 650-496-1939                 Distance To Sun Microsystems: 2 mi/3 km
    Corporate  rate  $149/night       Tax Not Included

    Hyatt Rickeys
    4219 El Camino Real               Free Breakfast: No
    Palo Alto, CA  94306              Free Airport Shuttle: No
    Phone: 650-493-8000               Free Office Shuttle: No
    Fax: 650-424-0836                 Distance To Sun Microsystems: 2 mi/3 km
    Corporate  rate  $149/night       Tax Not Included

Other Information:
	You can look for other hotels or any information from web sites
	such as:

	http://www.paloaltoonline.com/
	http://www.sfbaytraveler.com/
	http://www.SFBayArea.com/