Subject: new version of spec

Hello All,

During the last teleconference I volunteered to take the old specification
and integrate the Information Model and the XML Definitions
documents.  This new document can be found at:

http://www.nist.gov/itl/div897/ctg/regrep/oasis-work.html .

An html and zip version are available.  If you extract the files you will
see that there are a number of content files (plus gifs). The technical
specification document, workingspec0804.html is the main document. It
references/links to the other documents.  The file oasisxml.html is the XML
Definitions document.  The other html documents are from the Information Model.

I'm going to work on getting a cleaner package together soon; however I
wanted to get the content to you.

See you in San Jose!

--lisa