Subject: conference call on Friday

Our conference call will be on Friday, September 1 at 1:00 Eastern (10:00
Pacific).
Domestic number 1-888-282-0371
International number is 1-712-271-3823.
The passcode for both parties is 55089.
Lisa Carnahan, NIST, is the contact.

Agenda

1. discuss agenda, new items
2. Administrative issues
3. Updates
	ebXML
	XML.org
	NIST implementation
4. Issues for Discussion (**Please be prepared to discuss!)
	1.The use of a 'source' attribute for the enumerated lists
	2. The classification model
	3. The associations (uses, used by, etc.)
	4. Additional attributes
We will discuss these three topics.  The outcome of the discussion of each
topic will be a decision to go with the current concepts as defined in the
model (relative to each topic) or to make modifications.  Please note: If
you don't like how the model currently addresses the items above, please be
prepared to present/discuss a new approach.
5. The document moving forward.
We need to decide how to proceed to have the document receive a 'draft'
status.  We also need to agree on a schedule that will take us to our next
face-to-face in December and beyond.
6. new items
7. adjourn

If you'd like to propose any additions to the agenda before Friday, please
let me know.
--lisa

Lisa Carnahan
Information Technology Laboratory