Subject: Something of interest and possible conflict

Something recently appeared on the horizon that caught my attention.

The creation of an organization called UDDI (Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration) (Web site at: http://www.uddi.org/)

And while I don't know enough about it yet to say for sure, I'm a little concerned that it may be establishing itself as a competing agency to this body's work.

If you have time, I'd be interested in hearing whether or not you think my concerns are justified or not.

Jamie Walker
Sr. Systems Analyst / Intranet Strategist
Boeing Commercial Airplane IS Architecture
Everett, WA
The Boeing Company
PO Box 3707 M/S 0Y-CJ
Seattle, Wa 98124-2207