Subject: Contribution for Wednesday OASIS Mtg

Oasis Regreper's,

Greetings!  I hope to meet many of you for the first time at our
Face-to-Face meeting Wednesday at Sun.

Here is a reference to a document that gives a top-down description of a
general-purpose registry/repository information model:

  ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/GPregrepModel.pdf   (32 pages)

I'd like to have about an hour on Wednesday morning to step through this
description. The Oasis Information Model is very close to this more
abstract definition.

Once we all feel comfortable with the structures, we can make great
progress defining the "specializations" for OASIS.

.. till Wednesday,

-- Len

At 07:51 PM 10/13/00 , Yutaka Yoshida wrote:
>All,
>
>Due to my underestimating the number of attendees, I changed
>the meeting room as follows:
>
>10/18 9:00-17:00
>    Bldg 18, FOOTHILL COLLEGE meeting room (ex. 84545)
>
>10/19 9:00-17:00
>    Bldg 18, UC DAVIS meeting room (ex. 84539)
>
>Please find out the building itself is different from the
>one I sent out. To get to the building 18, just follow the
>sign after you enter 'network circle'(Sun's campus), and ask
>to call the meeting room at the reception desk. If you arrived
>early, or no one responded in the meeting room, please try
>
>Yutaka Yoshida (ex. 85488)
>or
>Nagwa Abdelghfour (ex. 86808)
>
>and yes, still lunch will be provided and the call-in number is
>not changed:
>
>         US Domestic(toll free)  (877)475-9228
>         International           (954)797-1944
>
>         Participant code        368400
>
>Sorry for the short notice and inconvenience,
>Yutaka Yoshida

Len Gallagher                             LGallagher@nist.gov
NIST                                      Work: 301-975-3251
Bldg 820  Room 562                        Home: 301-424-1928
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970 USA           Fax: 301-948-6213