Subject: Re: Fwd: Details of Your Meeting: NOV-20-2000, 01:00 PM (ET),

Oasis Reg/Rep members,

Lisa Carnahan is unable to call in for the Oasis teleconfernce scheduled
for today, so she asked me to coordinate the meeting.  The time, telephone
number and PASSCODE are given below.

I am not an official member of Oasis Reg/Rep, so if we get a quorum I'll
ask someone else to chair the meeting. I'll present the current status of
the base document.

When I talked to Lisa she confirmed that the next scheduled face-to-face is
during the XML 2000 conference (Dec 4-8) in Washington, DC. She will send
out email to that effect within the next day or two, with exact dates,
times, and location.

During today's teleconference, I'd like to focus on the Editor's Notes, on
page (iv) of the Working Draft distributed last week. Resolving any open
issues in those notes should stabilize our base document for further action
at the face-to-face meeting.  Lisa indicated that's she's still hopeful for
sending a document forward for OASIS formal review in early January.

-- Len Gallagher

At 05:49 PM 11/9/00 , Lisa Carnahan wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>There will be a conference call of the OASIS Reg/rep TC on Monday, November
>20th at 1:00 Eastern time.  Details are below.  The purpose of this meeting
>is to discuss the XML Definitions document.  Please be prepared to discuss
>any show stoppers or general comments.  Len will be putting out a new
>version sometime the middle of next week.  However if you have not yet read
>the XML Definitions document, please read the current version.    I will be
>on vacation next week and will not be email accessible. Please send any
>questions or concerns regarding the conference call to
>Len.  (LGallagher@nist.gov) . If there is an issue that I have to address,
>it will be addressed on November 20th.
>
>--lisa
>

>>>  AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
>>>  ==========================
>>>  USA Toll Free Number: 888-928-9529
>>>  USA Toll Number: +1-712-271-0662
>>>  PASSCODE: 57208
>>>  LEADER:            Ms Lisa Carnahan
>>>
>>>   CALL DATE:         NOV-20-2000  (Monday)
>>>  CALL TIME:         01:00 PM EASTERN TIME
>>>  DURATION:              1 hr
>
>Lisa Carnahan
>National Institute of Standards and Technology
>Information Technology Laboratory
>100 Bureau Drive Stop 8970
>Gaithersburg, Md. 20899
>301-975-3362 voice
>301-948-6213 fax
>lisa.carnahan@nist.gov

Len Gallagher                             LGallagher@nist.gov
NIST                                      Work: 301-975-3251
Bldg 820  Room 562                        Home: 301-424-1928
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970 USA           Fax: 301-948-6213