Subject: Boeing feedback on the current Tech Spec.

The following message is a response for feedback regarding the current RegRep Technical Spec.  It is not wholly indicative of the Boeing position, but rather the comments and opinions of an individual involved with the creation of the infrastructure and should be regarded accordingly.

Jamie Walker
Sr. Systems Analyst / Intranet Strategist
Boeing Commercial Airplanes IS Architecture
Everett, WA
The Boeing Company
PO Box 3707 M/S 0Y-CJ
Seattle, Wa 98124-2207