Subject: RE: conference call details for June 8

<tailBetweenMyLegs>My apologies.  I misread the start time time zone as PDT.</tailBetweenMyLegs>
joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Carnahan [mailto:lisa.carnahan@nist.gov]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 11:52 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org; ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: conference call details for June 8

Hello All,

The OASIS/ebXML Registry Technical Committee will have a conference call tomorrow, June 8 at 1:00 Eastern time.  Call details are as follows:

CALL DATE:         JUN-08-2001  (Friday)
 CALL TIME:         01:00 PM EASTERN TIME
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-780-9657

 PASSCODE: 25423

(I was not given an international number.  I'll email that out separately.)

The revised charter is attached.  The changes made are based on comments received via email and during our last conference call.  The purpose of the call tomorrow is to (1) see if there are any show stoppers in the revised charter, (2) plan the next call (at which we will be discussing our as-yet-to-be drafted roadmap) and (3) plan our face-to-face.  (I didn't receive much by way of feedback on location preferences.)

--lisa