Subject: RE: minutes and more minutes

Lisa,

Are you truly looking at a 3-day FTF?  If so, then please post the anticipated agenda.  I am available any/all of those days.  To me, west coast or even Phoenix would be greatly preferred sites.  Again, I apologize about missing the last call due to my "TZ stupidity."

Can you please provide the ebXML V1/V2 Issues list.  These are the items that the ebXML v1 team binned for v2.

Thanks,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Carnahan [mailto:lisa.carnahan@nist.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 8:34 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org; ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: minutes and more minutes

Hello Folks,

The minutes from the last two conference calls are attached.  Sorry for the delay.

I'd like to have our next conference call Friday, June 22 at 1:00 Eastern time (I think its 1700 UTC time - correct me if I'm wrong.)  Call in details will be provided later.

We decided during the last conference call to move our face-to-face to tentatively July 11-13.  I'm checking on site availability, most likely the West Coast.  Please email me at lisa.carnahan@nist.gov as to your availability for attending.  We'd like to get some idea of the head count.

I'll have the issues list out this week.   It appears that the new OASIS pages our ready for our input.  I'll be sending our minutes, documents, member list, etc. to the web guy this week.

I'd like to talk with you each individually to get an idea of your planned level of participation.  To make this TC successful we are going to need active participation by way of authoring, editing and championing defined areas of the specifications.  Please call me or email me at your convenience so that we can start talking about this.  If I don't hear from you, I will contact you.

--lisa