Subject: starting points for discussion

Hello All,

The attached file provides some starting points for today's conference call.  These are some ideas and are by no means cast in stone.  My goal in this is to define a simple process that is fair and well understood.  I've incorporated OASIS rules where they exist and looked at other consortia and standards orgs.

Also attached is the updated (as of this morning) member list.  Please email me any corrections.

As a reminder:

CALL DATE:         JUN-22-2001  (Friday)
 CALL TIME:         01:00 PM EASTERN TIME
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-566-5918
 USA Toll Number: +1-212-287-1619
 PASSCODE: 39345
 LEADER:            Ms Lisa Carnahan

--lisa

proposal-process.pdf

Title: Members of the OASIS/ebXML Registry Technical Committee

Members of the OASIS/ebXML Registry Technical Committee – updated June 21, 2001

*send corrections to lisa.carnahan@nist.gov

Name

Organization

Status (6/21/01)