Subject: RE: Proposals for V2: RR as Web Services, Content-based queries,Authorization Policy Admin

FN,

	As usual excellent ideas. I like the proposal "Registry as a web service"
the most. If the team decides to move forward on this and no one picks it
up, I could.

	On a related suggestion, we should abstract the authorization policy admin
stuff to a set of role based access control primitives so that the registry
could have more features like multiple virtual partitions.

	I am in Munich/Amsterdam this week, so most probably won't be able to call
in, but am following the group's work and am ready to jump in if and when
needed.

cheers